Developing website is not a complex method but obviously it requires bit experience and sources. Following are the major steps that is needed to follow to develop a website.
- Get Your Domain Name: The first thing you need to do before anything else is to get yourself a domain name. This is the name you want to give to your website. To get a domain name, you have to pay an annual fee to a registrar for the right to use that name.
- Hosting Your Site: Web hosting is like rent for your website, including the pages, images, documents, and other resources needed to display that site. SEO Melbourne web hosting uses a web server, which is where you put those website resource so others can access the through the Web.
- Installing WordPress: WordPress is an easy-to-use content management system. It also uses templates to give it different looks and add-ins to provide you with additional functionality.
There are two possible ways to install WordPress, one MUCH easier than the other.
- One-Click-installation for Websites like WordPress
- Manual install
- Designing and Building Your Website: This is easily the most complex part of the web page creation process and there are a number of topics to be aware of at this stage, including:
-Web page editing
- Develop Your Website Content: Content can sometimes be the hardest part of your website. It needs to be compelling to visitors and convey the right kind of information at the right level so visitors actually read it instead of moving on to the next website. When you write text, think about it from an advertising perspective
Keep testing and inspecting your website at every stage is very crucial and important.
-How to improve website’s ranking on Google?
Follow these steps, and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results Web design Melbourne.
- Assess your current search ranking
- Track the right metrics
- Diagnose and analyse penalties
- Do keyword research
- Go after your keywords with great content
- Build links the right way